Here are some helpful guidelines to follow before your visit with us.
- We strive to be a paperless office, so we ask that you please fill out your paperwork online prior to your appointment. Instructions and directions will be emailed to the email address entered during registration. Filling out your paperwork beforehand helps us streamline your registration process.
- If you’re unable to complete your paperwork before your visit, please arrive 10—15 minutes early for your appointment. This will allow us enough time to confirm your information and answer any questions that may come up.
- Please bring a full list of medications if you did not fill out the "Medications" section under the electronic medical history forms.
- Please don’t forget to bring your referral slip. This may provide important information unique to your case that will require consideration.
- Although we typically take our own radiographs, it might be helpful to bring any you have to help provide background.
- All minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.